Monday, June 17, 2013

29 Follicles!!!!

So...I went in for my ultrasound and E2 level today(Cycle Day 9) and here are the results:

Right ovary: 15 Follicles
Left Ovary: 14 Follicles

Estradiol Level today: 1745

Largest Follicle is at 15mm.

According to several different sites that I read they like to trigger and retrieve when the  follicles reach between 16-18mm.  I am right there!  My nurse said that I would be triggering either tomorrow night or Wednesday at the latest!  I ripened quickly apparently :)

I was slightly freaked out realizing how soon I would have the retrieval( 2 days after the trigger shot). 

All in all both doctors said everything looked really good and that I would get a lot of eggs, which is what I have been praying for everyday :)  As quickly as everything is moving I feel peaceful knowing overall it has been a long time coming and I feel grateful to be able to do this whole process.


How do I feel?
It is getting hard to move to much, my abs are so tender and I feel 5 months pregnant with how much bloating I have, yikes!
I have to use the bathroom like every 15 minutes, probably due to all the pressure my ovaries are putting on my bladder..TMI my friend!

I feel hopeful about becoming pregnant for the first time in 3 years. It is a wonderful feeling to have hope, especially when it has been absent for so long.



No comments:

Post a Comment