Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Follistim Side Effects

WOW, Follistim seems strrong to me.  My Monday and Tuesday dose was 225IU which is high ( well to me anyways).  Monday night I layed in bed and felt like an insomniac( not fun!).  My legs were tingly and I felt physcially exhausted.  Last night was not as bad but I still felt so tired .  On the positive side I did not bruise because I  did the shot in my upper thigh instead of my tummy.  I need to give my tummy a break from shots its covered in needle holes from the past couple of weeks!
From what I have read the side effects of  Follistim are less than Gonal F, so I am thankful I chose Follistim over Gonal.

Friday is another ultrasound to check AFC ( Antrial Follicle Count) and to check my lining!  More on Friday :)

Here is a picture of my Calendar for the month.  I will continue with the same shots and pills into the week next week and until I am ready to trigger ( HCG shot) later in the week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment