Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fertilization Report

Well, I had decided I wanted to sleep in until I got the call with our fertilization report.  It was supposed to be between 11-4pm, haha.  Anyways I rolled out of bed at 9:45 and I received a call from Mary.  She told me that of the 14 eggs, 13 were mature and 11 fertilized.  So now we have 11 fertilized embryos growing!!!

Again, not the number we had hope for, but still 11 embryos growing in a dish in a lab( sigh). 

Tomorrow we wont get a call.  I decided that I need to keep myself busy and my mind occupied!  I need to stay positive and hopeful.

Tuesday I will get a call telling me how many they are going to biopsy and send to Reprogenetics in NJ.  Once there they will be checking for abnormalities.  They will create a report and send it to my doctors who will let me know Wednesday night or Thursday AM.  my transfer should be Thursday afternoon or Friday AM.

At this point I feel completely drained.  Tired physically, mentally and emotionally.  I am still SO sore from the retrieval too :( 

Today I am trusting this will all be worth it and believing for healthy/ normal embryos.

Thanks for reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment