Friday, January 31, 2014

Let The Baby Making Commence :)

Today I went in hoping for a much better experience than Tuesday had brought.  After 3 Ganirelix injections and receiving another period( from stopping the birth control) I felt as though something must be going on in my body, and I was right!

Giving myself my unplanned injections....
Todays Update:

My uterine lining went from 10 to 3 (which is great news).

Today she could locate and measure both ovaries...woohoo!!  I Have about 6-10 in each ovary at this point.  Once I start stimms I will probably show even more!

Greatest news came about 30 minutes ago.  I checked into my patient portal and saw that my lab results had come back in. 

My estradiol(Estrogen) had dropped....


Some of my meds that arrived yesterday!


I get to start stimms tomorrow and start making our babies!


 
"Weeping may stay for the night,
    but joy comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:5
 
 
Thank you God for good news!

4 comments: