Hello All,
It has been a few weeks due to the holidays and because honestly I have not had much to report or talk about.
Our insurance took affect on December 1st so naturally I had an appointment for December 2nd and 4th to get things moving. We have BCBS HMO which requires a referral for infertility care. This is literally still what is holding us up from starting our cycle. Finally today I printed records myself and drove them to the doctor to personally hand off and get them moving. Can you say frustrating?
I am not the most patient person especially when it comes to waiting on doctors. We have not had the most positive experiences anywhere we have gone through this whole 4 year journey. I am hoping that we really like Dr. Morris once we finally get to see him!
Our schedule now is as follows:
Get referral acceptance
Have consult with Dr. Morris( hopefully next week)
Start cycle mid-late January
Get pregnant
Sounds easy when I write out, hopefully this is the case.
More when I have some exciting updates :)
I'm reading your blog and praying for a successful treatment and a new baby!
ReplyDelete