![]() |
| Our FET Transfer May 30th, 2014 |
Transfer Day: mild cramping from the transfer( catheter etc). Ate lunch out with Roger and then home to rest and watch Lost all day! No other symptoms to note today.
1dp5dt ( 1 Day Past 5 Day Transfer) : cramping started in the afternoon, lower back pain, noticed a few pinches and pulls, very tired( on a lot of progesterone though), very emotional. Rested all day again.
2dp5dt: strong cramps, lower back pain, felt a few twinges in uterus, extremely tired, rested all day.
3dp5dt: Woke up wide awake at 5AM, boobs so sore I couldn't lay on my side, lower back pain, cramping, dizzy and tired in afternoon.
4dp5dt: sore boobs near armpit, cramping, lower back pain, stomach feeling full
Today is 4dp5dt so that's where I will stop for this afternoon. I will say that it is SO hard to not google every symptom etc to compare to others. I have also been trying to compare our last FET to this one and see if I have similar symptoms on similar days. I feel a bit crazy today. I am sure others can relate to this horrible wait, especially those who have faced failure and disappointment several times before, like us.
Here's to holding on to hope, faith and positive thoughts going foreword.
P.S.- I am not testing early this time, at least not this early. It is such a mental game and I cant do that to myself again.
![]() |
| Our sweet, beautiful babies!! |


Praying that amazing news will come at your next appointment! Stay positive. I can't wait to celebrate a pregnancy with you!
ReplyDelete